CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-29T22:03:30+00:002017 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-29T22:03:30+00:00
- The equalization hose for the vapor recirculation system for fuel vapor was found to be split at where it connects to the filler neck and leaking fuel vapor. This hose was replaced by removal of the fuel tank.
- Check brakes- Pulsed a little when going down hill in Colorado.
- Changed oil and filter
- Rotated tires.
RANDY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/27/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-14T22:00:28+00:002006 GMC Yukon CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-14T22:00:28+00:00
- Replaced both heater core hose tee's to rear heater unit. Replaced both inlet and outlet heater hoses. Filled with coolant
RACHEL H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-03T22:01:52+00:002015 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-03T22:01:52+00:00
- Had small evaporator leak detected in system. Checked system and cleared code.
- CHANGED OIL AND FILTER
- Checked A/C level was good, cooling to 44 degrees.
MAX T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/2/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:02:19+00:002015 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:02:19+00:00
- Found a missing power feed to the K9 body control module, causing right side turn signals (excluding rear lamps, on a separate circuit) to be inoperative. Found blown fuse, likely blown due to a short during previous repairs to mirror. Replaced fuse. Systems work normally.
ROBERT C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020