CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-07T22:00:48+00:002011 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-07T22:00:48+00:00
- Checked transmission fluid and was ok. Checked all computers for codes and nothing showed up. Test drove and could not duplicate concern.
JESSICA F. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-23T22:03:37+00:002014 Ford Taurus CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-23T22:03:37+00:00
- Cam phaser came apart and damaged valve cover. Engine lost oil because of hole in valve cover. Replaced engine, drive belt, internal water pump, and replaced necessary gaskets. Discovered several wires and connectors that were chewed by rats. Saved quite a lot of money by repairing these wires and connectors rather than replacing them. Wiring is now properly soldered and sealed from the elements. Be aware of potential rodents in the area of parking. Attempted to clean off as much oil as possible. When the engine exploded, oil went everywhere. Found the transmission mount to be completely torn. Replaced mount while frame was removed. Filled with new oil and replaced oil filter. Filled with genuine DexCool coolant. Replaced front pads and rotors due to them being worn to minimum limit and the caliper slide pins being completely seized. Removed slide pins and cleaned, then reapplied proper lubricant. Replaced passenger side front wheel speed sensor due to it being chewed by a rodent.
ALLEN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-31T22:04:39+00:002015 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-31T22:04:39+00:00
- Left rear abs wire harness was broke, replaced harness and reinforced wiring.
DEBBIE F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/30/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-21T23:04:59+00:002013 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-21T23:04:59+00:00
- INSPECTED BRAKES, FRONT ROTOR ARE GROOVED–PADS ARE FINE. REAR BRAKES ARE GOOD.
- P0303. CHECKED SPARK PLUGS AND REPLACED # 3 COIL.
MICHAEL G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2021