CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-28T22:01:07+00:002010 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-28T22:01:07+00:00
- Found that alternator was not doing well under high electrical stress. Replaced alternator with the original brand alternator, Denso. Alternator now produces sufficient voltage and is able to supply sufficient current. Replaced the air intake tube because it was torn and allowing air to bypass the air filter and the mass airflow metering device. Used a Honda part for the tube. Engine needs an oil change, which is to be done at a later date.
JEFF G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/24/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:01:53+00:002018 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:01:53+00:00
- Checked brakes, belt, air filter, fluids, all tire pressures, aired up spare tire to 42 psi. Checked all lights. Tested battery.
DEBBIE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-25T22:03:13+00:002013 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-25T22:03:13+00:00
- Rotated tires and vibration went away. There was no excessive play in axle.
ANDY/KIM D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/24/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:01:34+00:002009 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:01:34+00:00
- Replaced belt
- Tested and replaced alternator. Customer provided alternator. Prior to removing belt the top releasing point on tensioner was rounded off. Replaced belt
PHIL *. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:01:02+00:002006 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:01:02+00:00
- Tested hood latch switch. Removed drivers door panel and repaired wiring to the door lock switch. Plugged in horns. ****Need radio code****
CURT B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-11T23:00:32+00:002010 Honda Ridgeline CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-11T23:00:32+00:00
- CHANGED OIL AND FILTER
- Checked all fluids, wheel bearings and suspension–could not determine cause of noise
- Could not duplicate–
- Replaced power steering pump and fluid, noise is still there. Needs ac compressor kit $1850.00
- SERVICED REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID
- SERVICED TRANSMISSION FLUID
EJ/MIRIAM R. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/9/2021